First step for all applicants:
Please note: For Families interested in July 1st, 2018 our admissions process will not begin until September 2017. Tour schedules will be posted at that time.
Admissions timeline: (2016-2017 Admissions Calendar)
Some dates are approximate and may be slightly adjusted:
- May 1st – Mid September – Tours Conducted.
- August 1st – October 3rd – Applications received. This date is firm. Completed applications must be received by October 3rd.
- October 3rd- –on or about October 31st – Itineris arranges time to visit applicants.
- November 1st– November 15th – Admissions committee meets to review applications.
- On or about November 15th – Decisions will be rendered. Applicants will be notified by letter.
For Resource Coordinators or Transition Coordinators with prospective Itineris clients,or for general questions about the admissions process please call or email Carrie Hubbard at 443.275.1100.
PLEASE NOTE: Itineris is unable to accept any individual requiring any medical attention during the day.
All applicants must have a diagnosis of Autism, Asperger’s or PDD-NOS.